Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The end is night … and so is spring!

20 March, 2019, Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh PA USA  

HAPPY SPRING

‘The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things:  of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings.”

With apologies to Lewis Carroll, I use that quote to announce the end of “Hello All From Suzi.”  Google has reminded me that they will no longer host Blogspot … and honestly, I’m pooped. So, it is with a touch of sadness, I’m ending this meandering  journal just as Glenn and I set out on our next adventures:  our first trip to Savannah GA (next week), Minneapolis for the 20th anniversary of my son Peter’s death on 8 May, Poland for my semi-annual board meeting, then on to Glenn’s first trip to Scotland where we’ll spend a week in Greenock, origin of the founder of our hometown of Greenock.  


Reading that, I’m wondering if I should find another blog site.  We’ll see.  In the meantime, let’s not lose touch — email me, Skype me, call, just keep in touch and I will too.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I really enjoy hearing about all the exciting things you're doing. I will miss your blog, Sue Culbert Reid

    ReplyDelete